Is Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab A Top Affiliate Marketing Course?
This is an in depth review of The Affiliate Lab, Matt Diggity’s affiliate marketing course that was first launched in 2017.
This course has a great reputation.
In fact, some affiliate marketers claim it is even better than The Authority Site System by Authority Hacker that to date, has been my favourite affiliate marketing course.
You can read my full Authority Hacker review here.
In this review, you will learn:
- Who is Matt Diggity?
- How does The Affiliate Lab work?
- What are The Affiliate Lab features and benefits?
- What do others say about this course?
- How does it compare to its alternatives?
- What to do next
Matt Diggity is one of the most successful SEO experts and affiliate marketers so I wouldn’t expect anything less of his course.
Let’s dive into Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab review to see if this affiliate marketing course, really lives up to its reputation
Who Is Matt Diggity?
Matt Diggity started his affiliate marketing career by developing and monetizing niche sites.
He has since built several online businesses:
- The Search Initiative (an SEO agency)
- Authority Builders (a link building agency)
- DiggityMarketing.com (his blog on SEO and digital marketing)
Overall, Diggity is a highly reputable affiliate marketer always, putting out content filled with actionable tips.
This is also reflected in his online affiliate marketing course The Affiliate Lab.
How Does Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab Work?
The Affiliate Lab is an online affiliate marketing course teaching you how to make money online using affiliate marketing.
With affiliate marketing, every time you promote a third party product or service and someone makes a purchase using your affiliate links, you earn commission.
This course has been created having beginners in affiliate marketing in mind but it is also suitable for more experienced marketers as well.
Diggity teaches you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing covering topics ranging from how to build your first WordPress site to advanced SEO and link building strategies, email marketing and website flipping.
This is one of the most popular affiliate marketing courses out there and having taken the course myself, I can see why.
Not only do it students get results but also Matt Diggity is well respected in the fields of SEO and digital marketing.
You have probably heard of the Chiang Mai SEO Conference. Diggity is the host of this conference.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab:
- Matt Diggity talks the talk and walks the walk
- The course is comprehensive and filled with actionable tips
- Active, private support community to turn to when in need of help
- The course gets regular updates
- You get lifetime access, including updates, just with a single payment
- Not salesy
- No upsells
- Students do get real results
- Overall, positive course reviews
- Additional investments in tools required
- No refunds available
- Assumes you will outsource content creation
- Expensive to buy the course
- 24+ hours of training can be time consuming
Next, you can learn more about the specific features Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab has to offer.
Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab Features & Benefits
This course contains content on ranking, earning and flipping affiliate sites.
The main teachers are Matt Diggity himself and Jay Yap.
Let’s take a closer look into its features and how it can benefit you before you decide to invest in it.
You get access to over 24 hours worth of video training.
We’re talking about 160 videos in total teaching you how to dominate Google and earn profit from your affiliate site.
Templates & Tools
You get to use 6 proven, plug and play templates and tools also, used by Diggity’s agency.
This allows you to leave the guess work behind when it comes to matters such as niche selection and link building.
Checklists & Standard Operating Procedures SOPs
Matt Diggity uses the exact same checklists and SOPs with his clients.
You get to use them too to rank your site on Google.
Exclusive Facebook Group
You gain access to the members only Facebook Group with more than 2100 members.
It is a very active group where you can ask any SEO related question you might have and received answers from your peers and Diggity himself.
Here is what the modules cover:
The Affiliate Lab Core Training Modules
- Niche Selection
- Onsite SEO: Introduction
- Onsite SEO: Domains and Hosting
- Onsite SEO: Keyword Research
- Onsite SEO: Site Architecture
- Onsite SEO: Content Building
- Onsite SEO: Site Building (Single Page)
- Onsite SEO: Site Building (Site-Wide)
- Onsite SEO: Onsite Optimization
- Onsite SEO: Featured Snippets
- Onsite SEO: Affiliate Links
- Onsite SEO: CRO
- Onsite SEO: Website Maintenance
- Offsite SEO: Introduction
- Offsite SEO: Creating A Google Persona
- Offsite SEO: Social Fortress Creation
- Offsite SEO: Anchor Text Analysis
- Offsite SEO: Local Citations
- Offsite SEO: Social Signals
- Offsite SEO: The Bulletproof Backlink Strategy
- Offsite SEO: Optional PBN Linking
- Offsite: Tier 2 Link Building
- Technical Audits
- The Kitchen Sink
- The Medic Buster
- The Authority Site Module: Authority Module Introduction
- The Authority Site Module: Building Authority Sites
- The Authority Site Module: Backlinks for Authority Sites
- The Authority Site Module: What to do When you Hit Authority Mode
- The Authority Site Module: Authority Site Pitfalls
- The Authority Site Module: The Influencer Pitch: Building Real E-A-T
- What Next
Apart from the core training you also, get access to the following trainings:
- Beginner’s Lab
- Checklists & SOPs
- Outreach Masterclass
- Affiliate Email Marketing
- The Affiliate Portfolio Playbook
- The Truth About Penalties
- Website Flipping Masterclass
How Much Does The Affiliate Lab Cost? Plus Discount Hack
The course costs $997.
Alternatively, you can make two payments of $597.
We’ve secured a link for you that you can use to get a $200 discount.
No refunds are offered.
The Affiliate Lab Reviews
The Affiliate Lab students seem to be getting real results after taking the course.
Here are some examples that can be found on Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab sales page:
This student made $1,461 in 3 months.
This guy’s traffic jumped from 430K a month to 4 million a month.
This affiliate marketer crossed the $1000 profit mark in 7 months.
The Affiliate Lab Alternatives
Here are the best affiliate marketing courses I have reviewed to date.
Affiliate Marketing Courses Reviewed
|The Authority Site System||4.5/5||Authority Hacker Review|
|Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab||4.3/5||Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab Review|
|Project 24||4/5||Income School Project 24 Review|
|Six Figure Mentors||3/5||Six Figure Mentors Review|
|Commission Hero||2.8/5||Commission Hero Review|
|Affiliate Marketing Mastery Review||1.2/5||Affiliate Marketing Mastery Review|
|Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing||1/5||Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Review|
|Wealthy Affiliate||0.5/5||Wealthy Affiliate Review|
|Super Affiliate System||0.5/5||John Crestani Scam – Super Affiliate System Review|
Hope you found my review on Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab useful and benefited from it.
It is a proven and tested affiliate marketing course teaching you how to rank, monetize and flip highly competitive affiliate sites.
Most students seem to be satisfied with their investment into this course and experience real results.
Do note that success doesn’t come overnight and hard work as well as commitment are required.
I have taken this course myself and consider it a comprehensive course created by one of the leaders in SEO and affiliate marketing.
Learn More About Affiliate Marketing Courses
Learn More About How To Make Money Online
Matt Diggity's Affiliate Lab Review [year] - Be Your Maverick
We aim to review the best affiliate marketing courses. Is The Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity a top course? Let's find out in Matt Diggity's Affiliate Lab review.
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Matt Diggity
Course Provider URL: https://www.beyourmaverick.com/recommends/affiliate-lab/